Kit Puller in Anaheim S15.00
Position: Kit Puller
Reports To: Materials Manager
Status: Non-exempt, Full-Time
Position Summary: Provide support to the Materials Manager in his/her efforts to effectively manage the company s inventory.
- Control inventory.
- Assemble parts kits.
- Proficient in the following: General stockroom/inventory control practices.
- The Inventory Control has the responsibility and authority to:
Identify and evaluate problems.
Initiate, recommend and/or provide solutions.
Withhold items that do not meet quality standards.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Computer literate, MRP system experience Manex
- Basic understanding of the International Standard.