Tester in Anaheim Hills
Anaheim, CA 92807
Under general supervision, the Inspector/Tester 1 conducts basic test processes and inspects raw materials, parts, and finished goods for basic products. Perform related functions as needed.
Examples of Essential Functions
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the class.
- Test pH/ ORP/ at TSO level for top seal.
- Test pH/ ORP/ production at stem level utilizing test equipment.
- Visually inspect products.
- Log test result values such as pH values, millivolts, impedance, and pass/fail criteria for all stem, TSO, and finished goods in the test log.
- Conduct E+H CPF81/82 testing processes. Utilize computer test station for logging test results and for serialization of sensors. Print serialization labels.
- Administer TC testing, including the checking of ohm values using ohm meters.
- Conduct diagnostic testing, including thermal shock testing, utilizing hotplates, beakers, and hot/cold water.
- Assemble, package, and label tested electrodes for production, storage, and shipping.
- Scrap electrodes by recording scrap in test logs. Reclaim and place in scrap bin.
- Post completed goods staging in SAP database.
Education/Training: High School Diploma and or a GED are required
One year of experience inspecting pressure equipment or performing related inspection and testing tasks within an industrial environment is desirable.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of tool, gage, and instrument operations.
- Knowledge of standard engineering practices and read blueprints.
- Knowledge of inspection and testing methods.
- Knowledge of chemical and materials hazards, Safety Data Sheets, and proper handling and storage procedures.
- Knowledge of trouble-shooting procedures.
- Read and understand prints, schematics, manufacturing procedures, and instructions.
- Operate personal computer to utilize word processing, spreadsheet, and specialized applications.
- Operate a calculator, facsimile equipment and related office equipment.
- Communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible shifts and changing work schedules.
-Meet productivity measures.
-Meet scrap measures.
-Meet safety compliance measures.
-Achieve reliability, teamwork and safety standards.