2nd shift Machine Operator $14.50
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Performs semiskilled work operating a variety of equipment and operations including four (4) of the following: sample preparation, extruders, unfolders, slitters, hose manufacturing, release agent preparations, perforators, bag machine, reprocessing unit, sealing equipment and sewn constructions.
- Obtains material for processing from inventory bins. Advises supervisor if damaged, defective or missing material is found.
- Performs machine set-ups according to standard procedures or work order plans provided by supervisor.
- Performs minor equipment maintenance and adjustments as necessary.
- Checks operating controls and safety stops on equipment prior to operating equipment.
- Must have legible handwriting skills.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment in line with company policies.
- Reviews work order / drawings and resolves conflicts.
- Produces and packs product manufactured per work order instructions during shift.
- Must be able to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to maintain effective working relationships with other employees.
- Must have passed yearly forklift certification testing.
- Notifies supervisor or manager of any potential safety hazards.
- Performs other tasks and duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.