3rd Machine Operator
Riverside, CA 92507
The main activities of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Must learn to operate all general machines and supporting equipment as assigned
- Equipment includes but is not limited to wrapping machines hydro tester loading and unloading gel racks and cure ovens rework sander and coating final inspection
- accountable for holding production within established tolerances and operating at a pace consistent with predetermined standards
- Must produce high quality parts to company and customer specifications
- May do routine setup and minor maintenance work as required
- Performs other job related routine tasks as required including handling of materials and general housekeeping
- May assist in on the job training assignments
- May be required to operate one or more machines or work within a crew
- Required to work safely and maintain a sanitary work environment
Qualified candidate must be able to work on their feet 8-10 hours daily.
Must be able to work on weekends, and mandatory overnight.
Qualified candidates must be able to stand on their feet for 8-10 hours daily.
Qualified candidates must be able to lift between 25 - 50 lbs
Please contact our office or submit your resume for immediate consideration.