Accountant Assistant Manager
Anaheim, CA 92807
Essential job functions
- Check and approve all sales/purchase invoices and general ledger input
- Reconcile general ledger accounts with sub-ledgers (Aging Reports) and 3 rd party documents
- Responsible for setting-up customer account and making credit decision by monitoring payment history, Dun Report and other customer information.
- Responsible for collections, coordinating with Sales Dept., Parts Dept. And sales reps.
- Responsible for setting-up vendor accounts and correct & timely payments to vendors
- Responsible for calculation and payments of sales commission to sales reps.
- Responsible for payroll taxes (check POSI filing/payment) and IRS taxation of company cars and other taxable fringe benefits such as moving expense and home leave expense.
- Process all necessary corporate taxes per required schedules and update federal and all state tax filing & payment summary.
- Responsible for all bank reconciliations and credit card transaction reports
- Responsible for all cash flow activities including monitoring cash balances and making payment decisions for weekly ACH and semi-monthly wires to Japan HQ.
- Preparation of detailed report of G/L accounts for the auditors and tax preparers.
- Preparation of sales taxes (states, check AvaTax data), property taxes (counties), annual reports (states), and business licenses (cities).
- Other necessary tasks required by the management.
Experience and minimum qualifications
Knowledge of advanced accounting, financial management and mathematics; administration and management; skilled in supervision, computer, Excel (Pivot Table, V-Look-up, Statistical formulas proficiency), Words, accounting software, SAGE 100, etc. Time management meeting due dates. At least 5+ years with 4 years degree in Accounting or equivalent is preferred and some previous work-related skills, knowledge, or experience in Accounting required.
Required to be exact and accurate. Contact with internal and external clients via telephone; e- mail and face-to-face. Typically sedentary work indoor. Time Pressures.