CNC Machine Operator
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Under general supervision, lead, train, assign and coordinate work in CNC Lathe area; demonstrate and explain machining techniques and work procedures; performs other related duties as assigned.
Machine Shop Manager
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors assigned manufacturing operations within CNC lathe area;
- Sets up, operate CNC lathes and other related equipment;
- Requests purchases of tools and supplies;
- Review employee problems with department supervisor and manager;
- Works closely with CNC Programmer concerning programmed jobs;
- Expedites work as directed;
- Train operators how to operate jib crane and bridge crane to load and unload parts;
- Familiar with hitching and rigging equipment and their use;
- Participates in performance evaluations and reports performance infractions to supervisor and department manager;
- Performs other duties based on production requirements or needs of department management.
- Regular punctuality, attendance, and absence reporting in conformance with company policies is essential to the successful performance of this position; and
- Fully comply with company rules, policies, procedures, and safety guidelines to ensure safe and effective operations.
- $23-$25 per hour D.O.E.
2 shifts available
3: 30pm to 12am