CNC Set Up Operator
Orange, CA 92867
- Five years minimum of machining experience required plus minimum 3 years performing set ups.
- Knowledge with GD&T (Geometric dimensions & tolerance), speeds and feeds.
- Owns tools required.
- Familiarity with G&M codes
- Works with minimum supervision.
- Able to work in fast pace environmental and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to managers or employees.
Openings on both 1st & 2nd shift. Lots of overtime available, and must be able to work Saturdays.
1st Shift- 6: 00am-2: 30pm
2nd Shift- 2: 30pm- 11pm
3rd shift -10pm to 6: 30am
Up to $22 per hour depending on experience and a lot of OT! Please submit resume for consideration .