Customer Service Professional/Account Manager
Phoenix, AZ 85040
- Providing quotes and customer follow up on quotes, entering purchase orders, heavy email correspondence
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills- 60% will be inbound calls, 40% outbound and email/fax inquires
- Must have experience in shipping process, following with account managers and customers on ETA
- Able to work in fast pace environment, multi-task, highly organized.
This position will also be responsible for effectively handling of requests and inquiries from customers
and sales force pertaining to orders, quotes, stock availability, shipping specifications, and product information
to ensure customer satisfaction.
1. Handles customer calls regarding orders, returns, requests, quotes, price and availability.
2. Processes invoices, enters orders and confirms orders via fax, email or phone.
3. Ensures accurate daily shipment processing, product scheduling and shipment confirmations.
4. Investigates and responds to customers' requests concerning stock availability, order expediting, pricing,
special items, as well as preferred carriers, special packaging and shipping criteria.
5. Establishes and maintains cordial customer relations through telephone contact and email.
6. Interacts with various departments such as Supply Chain Planning, Quality Assurance, Distribution,
Marketing, and Logistics, to ensure customer requirements are met.
7. Communicates leads and sales potential to outside sales force.
8. Monitors and researches service level reports (i.E. Turn-around time and fill rates).
9. Maintains pricing agreements for each customer assigned.
10. Uses probing skills to successfully increase order through upsell and quantity breaks opportunities.
11. Publishes daily and monthly department reports.