Ontario, CA 91761
Kinetic Personnel Group is currently recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator for a public health agency in the Ontario area. This multibillion-dollar nonprofit is renowned for its work in the community as well as being a great place to work.
- Responsible for responding and resolving, in an efficient and timely manner, facilities service work orders. Ensure support meets or exceeds service level agreements standards as well as unit standards with emphasis on decreasing requirement for call by providing long-term solutions.
- Responsible for general building repairs. Ensure support services meets or exceeds standards for maintenance/trouble shooting such as: building automation systems (e.G., HVAC, electrical power systems, and light controls), equipment (e.G., building such as security and restroom devices, and office such as copier, fax, refrigerator, ice, coffee, and water machines) and system furniture installation, repairs, and locking hardware. Emphasis on proactive maintenance and in maintaining the general building appearance.
- Perform staff relocation s as directed; ensuring project is seamless to client. These relocations occur with effective communication, minimal downtime and timely follow-up.
- Responsible for ensuring sufficient building supplies are available and stocked. This includes completing monthly inventories, and communicating deficient stock levels as required.
- Responsible for meeting room set-up/take down, refreshment requests and transportation services for hotel requirements, other remote sites, and vendor pickups as required.
- Oversee contract agents perform services and monitor adherence to contracts, agreements, and/or standards. Ensure vendors are scheduled on the facilities calendar and within costs.
- Responsible for support with the furniture and equipment inventory requirements. Ensure all items are tagged and tracked in software.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver s License
- 1 year of experience working as a Facilities Coordinator, Building Engineer or HVAC Specialist
- Basic MS Office skills