Orange, CA 92867
- Ability to assist subordinates with the necessary tools to do their job.
- Ability to improve processes and make decisions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, work orders, specifications, drawings, blueprints, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to set up and operate Honing Machine and other equipment used in the department.
- Ability to drive forklift, pallet jack and material handling equipment.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Openings on both 1st & 2nd shift. Lots of overtime available, and must be able to work Saturdays.
1st Shift- 6: 00am-2: 30pm
2nd Shift- 2: 30pm- 11pm
$14 -$16 per hour depending on experience and a lot of OT! Please submit resume for consideration.