Machine Operator for the 2nd shift
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
1. Obtains material for processing from inventory bins. Advises supervisor if damaged, defective or missing material is found.
2. Performs machine set-ups according to standard procedures or work order plans provided by supervisor.
3. Performs minor equipment maintenance and adjustments as necessary.
4. Checks operating controls and safety stops on equipment prior to operating equipment.
5. Must have legible handwriting skills.
6. Maintains a clean and safe working environment in line with company policies.
7. Reviews work order / drawings and resolves conflicts.
8. Produces and packs product manufactured per work order instructions during shift.
9. Must be able to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions.
10. Must be able to maintain effective working relationships with other employees.
11. Must have passed yearly forklift certification testing.
12. Notifies supervisor or manager of any potential safety hazards.
13. Performs other tasks and duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
1. High school diploma or equivalent work experience.