Machine Operator in Garden Grove
Garden Grove, CA 92841
- Record all IP processes in ERP system
- Written requirement of the work orders
- Understand efficient utilization of equipment
- Actively take part of in process inspections
- Meet all daily scheduled requirements
- Maintain inventory accuracy
- Perform maintenance programs including daily checklists.
- Understand the capacity within the machines they operate
- Utilize and maintain the tools provided for the individual operations
- Control saw blade usage and records
- Comprehends all inventory control, traceability, yield, inventory processes,
Must be capable of reading a Tape Measure and understand Fractions and Decimals.
Must be able to perform basic Math, Add, Subtract and Divide.
Understand and utilize all equipment they are trained to operate
Must have High School Diploma/GED/or equivalent.