La Palma, CA 90623
Global packaging supply company focused on Fiber and Plastics production looking for complex Maintenance Manager. This position will mentor junior teams at Fontana and La Palma locations; no direct supervisory responsibilities.
This job is focused on preventative maintenance and mentorship. Reporting to Complex manager. Report daily/weekly/monthly preventative maintenance issues via EMAINT. Working with plastic, semi-chemical, & 100% recycled mediums to help ensure production efficiency. Ensure maintenance compliance with US Department of Transportation (DOT) standards. Weekly travel between complex s required. Understanding how own area integrates within the organizations sub-function.
Position focus on preventative maintenance. Monitoring team production/compliance via EMAINT. Communicate team strengths/misses to Complex manager. Daily communication with Engineering team to help ensure complex production efficiency. Company is focused on Servant-Leadership model and looking for someone with the same leadership mentality. Some interaction with customers may be required from time to time.
Split between Fontana/La Palma plants
- Bachelors Degree
- 5-7 in similar management role.
- 4: 00am 1: 30pm OR 5: 00am 2: 30pm.
- This position travels and will require flexibility of start time based on location. Employer is flexible on start times as long as work is getting done.
Salary: $110, 000/annually
- Company travel card provided to cover gas and/or additional business related expenses.
- Flexible Work From Home days.
- Laptop provided upon start.
- 2 week paid vacation, negotiable. Sick days also available so employee can use vacation days on vacation.
- Full coverage medical/dental benefit options.
- Offer contingent upon passing of Background/Drug Screen tests.