Mechanical Assembler in Santa Ana $16-$18
Santa Ana, CA 92707
Under close supervision performs a variety of assembly operations associated with the manufacturing of products and equipment. Assembly process may include fitting, mounting, alignment, adjusting, operational testing, repairs, in-depth troubleshooting and diagnosing.
- Uses small hand and power tools to assemble equipment.
- Performs tests and aligns equipment to provide a high quality finished product.
- Builds seal assemblies and spare part assemblies following sales and production order requirements.
- Conveys material pick list discrepancies to the attention of supervisor.
- Reads and interprets blue prints, sketches and written instructions to assemble parts or equipment.
- Looks for faulty components during assembly process and tests assembled parts or products to ensure functionality.
- Complies with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate assembly functions.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Adhere to Company Values: E mpowered B old I ntegrity T eamwork - D edicated A ccountable.
Required: High School Diploma or equivalent .
- 1-2 years experience assembling products or using mechanical skills
- Ability to use small tools, power tools, air tools, hoists forklifts, hydraulic press, and medium voltage (up to 575 vac)
- Able to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Able to drive a forklift and use electrical hoisting equipment
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to read and interpret assembly diagrams, production and sales orders