Plate Saw Operator in Garden Grove
Garden Grove, CA 92841
- Production: Correctly record all IP processes in our ERP system (Stratix) as well as all
Actively take part of in process inspections. Meet all daily scheduled requirements.
- Maintain inventory accuracy.
- Equipment: Perform maintenance programs including daily checklists. Understand the
- Tools & Supplies: Utilize and maintain the tools provided for the individual operations
- Safety & Quality: In aware, understands and works within all safety and quality policies
- Inventory Control: Comprehends all inventory control, traceability, yield, inventory
Adheres to all best practices per the company policies.
- Must have working knowledge of KASTO: TEC5, UNBLOCK and A BLOCK Plate Saws, as well as AMADA 1200 and 2500 Plate Saws.
- Must be capable of reading a Tape Measure and understand Fractions and Decimals.
- Must be able to perform basic Math, Add, Subtract and Divide.
- Understand and utilize all equipment they are trained to operate
- Follow all Safety and Maintenance required to perform their daily duties. Efficiently and effectively control the flow of all work orders in their area
- Must have High School Diploma/GED/or equivalent.