Production Facilities Lead
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Position Description: The main role of this position is operational support and communication of facility function to ensure optimal production. Main communication expert between facility manager, machine operators, and maskers.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Scheduling for inventory shipments (office/warehouse supplies)
- Facility notes taken & recorded using Embee system
- Warehouse Operations setup & scheduling
- Process sheets provided by customer
- In charge of 7-15 team members
- Bilingual English/Spanish a must
- Mechanical aptitude and experience a must
- Machine Operating experience
- Leadership experience
- Scheduling experience a plus
- Experience with Roller machines a plus
- Efficiency in Microsoft programs (word, excel)
- Experience with Time Study Templates, Line Bal ancing with focus on number of operations, desired production, and Takt time
- Experience with Automatized 613 machine not required but a plus.
Benefits Offered: Medical, Dental, 401K
Job Type: Full time
Schedule: Mon-Friday; 8am-5pm. Rotating Saturday shift
Salary: $40, 000/annually
Experience: 2-5 years of leadership experience.
Reporting Supervisor: Facility Supervisor