Production Planner in Garden Grove
Pay: $45, 000 to $55, 000
We are seeking a Production Planner Scheduler to join our team!
The Production Planner Scheduler will coordinate the flow of work and materials between departments as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Shop Floor Control
- Generate Work Orders through sales demand reports.
- Execute release of Work Orders to the production floor and distribute to appropriate departments
- Process updates/modifications to Work Orders through ERP system, and on production floor.
- Perform Work Order review and closing.
- Supply Chain Coordinating
- Effectively communicate with Material Handling and schedule material pulls.
- Coordinates & schedules components to be ready for outside processing.
- Communicate with Purchasing to confirm/adjust material delivery dates to departments, according to work order priorities and material availability.
- Notify and relay any production schedule changes to appropriate internal customers.
- Assists Production Control Supervisor with lead times and priorities, & suggest changes as needed.
- Reporting & Records
- Generate and publish timely, complete, and accurate reports to internal customers.
- Compiles and maintains manual or computerized records such as material inventory, in process production reports, and status and location of materials.
- General Factory
- Participate in Process Improvement by providing input and suggestions for improvement.
- Abides by all company policies and procedures as stated in the Employee Handbook, policy manuals, work instructions, bulletins and dated memos.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.