QA Analyst (Healthcare, SDLC)
Ontario, CA 91761
The Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for understanding the intent of the application, creating test cases, documentation, and executing the quality assurance testing and load testing for all in-house custom applications. Principles and methods of systems analysis for data processing application. Capabilities and limitations of hardware and software. Principles and techniques of software testing. Principles and methods of preparing thorough test data. Principles and techniques of effective written and oral communications in a team oriented environment
- Work with the business and IT units to understand requirements for new and existing software primarily developed internally by IEHP for purposes of developing test plans covering the following aspects:
- Unit Testing
- Regression Testing
- Stress/Load Testing
- Integration Testing
- Unit Testing
- Develop and execute a systematic approach to testing, including the use of automated tools where appropriate. Create a traceability matrix and supporting documentation.
- Document test plan execution.
- Work with and advise the Database department on improving the quality of software developed.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related Field
- 2+ years of QA Analyst experience in SDLC
- Healthcare experience preferred (not required)
- Healthcare EDI experience preferred (not required)
- SQL development experience preferred (not required)
- $65, 000 - $85, 000/year