Quality Control Inspector/Quality Assurance
Corona, CA 92880
* Responsible for using a variety of measuring instruments: calipers, micrometers, height gauges, and pin gauges.
* Perform first article, in-process and final inspection.
* All inspections will be performed based on work orders and blueprints.
* Follow ISO Standards
* Work well in a team environment
* Must have a minimum of 2 years experience working as an inspector in a production environment inspecting mechanical and machined parts
* Must have excellent documentation skills.
* Must be able to work standing for a minimum of 8 hours per day
* Must have working experience with calipers, micrometers, height gauges and pin gauges
* Must be able to read blueprints
Inspectors will earn up to $18.50 per hour depending upon experience.
Schedule: 3: 00pm-11: 30pm
Please email Resume