Quality Control Test-Inspector in Santa Ana
Santa Ana, CA 92704
We are in need of a Quality Control Test Inspector. This would be a first shift position (first shift is 6: 00 am 2: 30), but we can be somewhat flexible about hours if needed. The position would start at $15.00 - $16.00 per hour.
Responsible for assigned jobs/tasks. To complete work in a timely manner with accuracy, and conformance to work instructions, IPC620/designated standards and customer requirements. Additional duties may be assigned by supervisor or department manager.
- Execute task as assigned by lead/supervisor and/or manager
- Verify traveler documentation for accuracy (part numbers, revs, quantities, etc.)
- Verify documentation for customer inspection / test requirements
- Conduct inspections / test per instructions and standards
- Read and understand technical drawings
- Document all transactions per directions
- Refer problems or concerns to lead, supervisor or manager
- Maintain work area clean and organized (FOD free)
- Advise lead or manager of training, equipment needs and opportunities for improvement.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The essential duties are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Learn and follow all safety requirements. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Report to work; healthy and not affected by alcohol, drugs, or other harmful influences
- Actively participate in safety improvement activities.
- Report any unsafe practices by coworkers or contractors.
- Immediately report all injuries and other safety incidents
- Communicating Problems or Opportunities for Improvement to Management for appropriate action.
- To report documentation requiring correction or improvement.
- To report any non-conforming product and opportunities for improvement.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: NO
LIST CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAINING WHETHER OUTSOURCED OR INTERNAL IF APPLICABLE:
- Familiarity with IPC-620 / 610 requirements
- J-STD solder acceptance criteria
- Familiarity with company' s operating systems (QMS, Work Instructions, ERP, etc.)