SQL Database Administrator + Developer
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 917291800
Kinetic Personnel Group is currently recruiting for a SQL Server DBA + Developer for a public health agency near Ontario, CA. The salary range is $80, 000-95, 000/year. This is a direct hire position that includes an annual bonus, medical, dental, vision, and excellent CalPERS retirement benefits.
This is a great opportunity for someone with 5+ years of experience that is looking for a consistent Monday-Friday schedule in the Inland Empire with limited overtime, and a significant annual company paid retirement plan.
- 5+ years of experience SQL Server backup strategy, review, maintenance, SQL Server product installation, database installation and deployment, security administration, review, audit, performance tuning, server sizing, configuration, recovery, cleanup, and refresh.
- 3+ years of T-SQL development experience
- Extensive experience with writing, and optimization of complex queries and stored procedures
- 2+ years of SSRS, and SSIS experience
- Strong experience in database administration in SQL server 2005-2014
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) Options for MS SQL Server
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Excellent interdepartmental collaboration and learning abilities
- Strong organizational and multitasking ability
- Excellent troubleshooting skill, and ability to apply logic and reason to decisions
- Bachelor, or Master s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of related work experience may suffice in place of a degree
Keywords: SQL, DBA, database, data base, admin, administrator, administration, developer, development, T-SQL, MSSQL, MS SQL, disaster, recovery, cleanup, refresh, backup, maintenance, server, installation, SSRS, SSIS