El Segundo, CA 90245
Other Duties: Keep the Company up to date on all Safety, Training, Osha Compliances within the shop, warehouse and office. Conduct tailgate meetings regularly with shop personnel.
- 3 + years of manufacturing shop experience as a Safety Coordinator
- Optional Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) trainer certification
- Experience with Policy Development, Accident Investigation, Safety training, Safety Inspections, and Documentation as required by OSHA.
- Office and Administrative duties, Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Tradeshow/exhibits industry a plus