El Segundo, CA 90245
Other Duties: Keep the Company up to date on all Safety, Training, Osha Compliances within the shop, warehouse and office. Conduct tailgate meetings regularly with shop personnel.
- 3 + years of manufacturing shop experience as a Safety Coordinator
- Optional Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) trainer certification
- Experience with Policy Development, Accident Investigation, Safety training, Safety Inspections, and Documentation as required by OSHA.
- Shop/carpentry experience a plus.
- Tradeshow/exhibits industry a plus.
Hours 6am to 2: 30pm Mon-Fri