Santa Ana, CA 92704
multi-task, problem solve, and work independently. The ideal candidate will have exceptional time management and customer service skills, excellent problem-solving skills,
and the ability to wear several hats, and have a positive and team-oriented attitude.
Completes all processes in place for equipment sent in for service and provides technical assistance including
troubleshooting support for customers via telephone, fax, e-mail, or in person.
1. Process repair quotes and send to customer for approval of recommended repairs within 48
hours of receipt & evaluation.
2. Work with technicians to adhere to any deadlines communicated by the customer.
3. Determine whether repair work will be performed under warranty by validating serial numbers and date
4. Enter technician evaluation and resolution notes for each line item, bill all applicable parts, determine
insurance amounts, validate return shipping address, and obtain payment upon completion of each order.
5. Contact customers to advise of status within 48 hours of repair completion.
6. Send daily ship list via email to appropriate personnel and stage shipments for quality inspection.
7. Address customer complaints and concerns and attempt to diffuse or identify a solution.
8. Train with co-workers and utilize available literature to obtain an explicit understanding of the
mechanics of equipment s intended use, inner workings, and troubleshooting techniques.
9. Answer questions regarding how a product operates and provide troubleshooting support when a unit is
malfunctioning to assist with determining the issue and a solution in the field.
10. Follow-up on pending approvals and completed work that is awaiting payment bi-weekly.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE:
1. High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
2. Associates degree preferred
3. Three years related electronic technical experience required
4. 3+ years experiencing providing customer support to include troubleshooting assistance with common
issues via phone and email required
5. Must be computer literate and proficient in windows-based systems including Word, Excel, Access, &
6. Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, work instructions, software manuals.
7. Ability to write routine reports and use business etiquette to correspond.
8. Electronic background or general understanding of electronics
9. Must have excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
10. Must have the ability to work independently and prioritize correctly.
11. Ability to apply common sense understanding to problem solve.
12. Ability to critical think and problem solve with both known and unknown variables.
13. Learn and maintain familiarity with all product lines and customer base.