City of Industry, CA 917150070
Shears sheet metal on a variety of parts and products. Sets-up machine and handles and positio ns for shearing.
(List in order of importance the essential functions of the Job and the approximate amount of time spent on each activity.)
- Must be able to move and stack materials with a pallet jack.
- Must be able to gauge parts to prints.
- Must be able to set-up and operate Shear machine.
- Inspect parts for possible blemishes.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
(Identify the minimum requirements needed to perform the job.)
- Must have a high school education or GED.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Must be able to use measuring instruments; calipers and measuring tape.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/PHYSICAL DEMAND ANALYSIS
(List equipment and machinery to be used and/or operated. What are the lifting requirements in pounds of the various functions that will be performed? Will bending, stooping, crouching, or climbing be required, and how frequently.)
Must be able to stand for a minimum of eight hours per day, push, pull and lift up to fifty pounds. Must be able to work overtime and have good communication skills.