Sr. Data Analyst (Marketing Division)
REDLANDS, CA 92821
You are part of a team responsible for gathering and analyzing data, managing the marketing database (over 100 million records), making recommendations, data modeling, and ensuring appropriate adjustments are made to improve our marketing performance.
- Monitor and maintain the data quality within the marketing database.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities that detail their effectiveness and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Inform marketing about our customer behaviors and buying preferences and patterns.
- Create scalable, innovative approaches to extracting, managing, and analyzing data from customers.
- Develop various predictive models across marketing data.
- Collaborate with and enable marketing teammates, product managers, and other key stakeholders to implement what you learn.
- Document all research and findings. You will build the client s Marketing s institutional knowledge by unlocking new opportunities for growth and recommending ways to operate more effectively.
- Seek out problems and experiment with the best approach to solve them.
- Develop and improve the client s data steward program.
- BA/BS with an emphasis in data, computer science or applicable degree
- Minimum of three years working in a data analyst role
- Experience with analytic techniques, statistical modeling, and web analytics technologies.
- Experience with adobe analytics.
- Ability to extract meaning and suggest action items from data, not just report on metrics.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Experience conducting research, including designing the methodology, writing the survey, and writing and presenting reports.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Marketing Solutions, Pardot or other marketing automation solutions, SQL, R, Python, IDQ (informatica)
- Experience with Marketing, Sales and Customer data
- Experience with adobe marketing cloud products (nice to have)