Santa Ana, CA 92704
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
*Plans, organizes and supervises daily tasks to ensure timely, accurate and efficient operation.
* Works effectively with all cross-functional departments to schedule deliveries and shipments meeting time lines.
* Ensures cycle count program is maintained inclusive of reporting results and addressing variances. Maintaining inventory.
*Ensures there are approved documented procedures for processes and maintains required records in an easily retrievable method in accordance with ISO.
* Ensures accountability and discipline with the department.
*Manage performance or department looking for efficiencies, coordinating with management on recommended improvements.
* Responsible for ensuring regulatory requirements are maintained regarding shipping, receiving and stocking. This is inclusive of proper storage and disposal
of hazardous material.
*Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training warehouse employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; coaching and
mentoring, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
* Maintaining a working relationship with carriers related to pickups and deliveries and expectations.
*Maintains and manages programs such as: Lithium Battery, not spillable batteries, process and recycle programs, Hazardous Waste, E waste, etc.
*Monitor slow- moving product- program and report to upper manager for dispositions.
*Ensure Safety throughout Warehouse.