Accounts Receivable in Laguna Hills $30
Laguna Hills, CA 92653 US
Position Summary: The Accounts Receivable position is to provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a minimum of 3+ years of Accounts Receivable experience and must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
1. Maintain up-to-date billing system.
2. Journal entries.
4. Accounts payable experience a plus.
5. Generate and send out invoices.
6. Follow up on, collect and allocate payments.
7. Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
8. Perform account reconciliations.
9. Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
10. Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
11. Generate age analysis.
12. Review AR aging to ensure compliance.
13. Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records.
14. Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
15. Investigate and resolve customer queries.
16. Process adjustments.
17. Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts.
18. Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally.
19. Assist with month-end closing.
20. Collect data and prepare monthly metrics.
Pay rate is $28-$30