Corona, CA 92880
- Supervises the assembly department and other departments assigned, in the planning, assigning, directing and monitoring of work to ensure it is completed in accordance with engineering drawings and work instructions.
- Review work orders and blueprints to determine type and sequence of operations required.
- Periodic first article, in-process and final inspection.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Responsible for training employees, appraising performance, rewarding and discipling employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in hardware assembly preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in supervising assembly teams in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with calipers, micrometers, blueprints and engineering drawings preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
Temporary to Hire: Full-Time Position
Compensation: $28.00 per hour