Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
We currently have an immediate opportunity for a 1st shift Mixing Operator/ Batch Maker with a leading manufacturer of industrial coatings.
This position is responsible for the gathering and weighing the less that full bag amounts of raw materials required on the Bill of Materials. May require to use Forklift equipment to move material.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate weighing of raw materials.
- Must be able to left up to 50lbs. And wear steel toe shoes
- Forklift experience
- Following the production schedule.
- Maintaining performance goals.
- Sanitation of batching area.
- Transferring and deducting raw materials.
- Following all proper batching procedures.
- Working overtime when necessary.
- Filling out daily batching schedule control.
- Adherence to all department procedures and GMP' s.
- Experience in a chemical plant and mixing industrial coatings and powders