CNC Operator in Huntington Beach
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
CNC Machine Operator is responsible for the function and operation of various CNC machining equipment and operations. May communicate and coordinate with Quality Control and Scheduling to ensure cost-efficient operations. Actively pursues continuous improvement initiatives. The position performs a vital part in enhancing the Company s infrastructure and has the capability to contribute to the strength and sustainable growth of the company . The schedule from Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm, temp to hire, and the pay rate is up to $25.00 per hour.
Essential Job Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operate CNC Mill and Lathe equipment in high production environment.
- Work with QC to analyze production and i mplement tracking programs to meet quality objectives
- Maintain accurate inventory control; verify, count, and organize inventory
- Provide record of quality and on-time production runs.
- Commitment to safety.
- Adhere to policies, procedures and workplace safety rules
- Identify change and improvement in work processes to promote efficiency as B-W grows
- Comply with all Company policies
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or assigned
- Practice 5s and Lean Processing principles.
- High School graduate; Associates Degree or applicable Vocational training strongly preferred
- Experience with modern CNC machine tools and a thorough understanding of the machining process and efficient workflow .
- Minimum 2 years experience with operation of Lathes and Milling Machines
- Experience in a technology-related industry desirable