Deburr -Heat Treat
Orange, CA 92867
Cleans and blends manufactured parts, break edges, etc. By operating various hand power and pneumatic tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reads and interprets written work order instructions to determine appropriate tool requirements to perform deburr operations.
- Using grinders, routers and held hand grinding tools to remove sharp edges and excess material from machined and/or forged parts, to within the required tolerances as given on work order instructions.
- Uses pallet jack and material handling equipment to transport parts within the department and/or to the next
- References work orders to verify correct quantities of parts are received, deburred, and subsequently forwarded to the next operation.
- Confers with supervisor when problems arise which impact expected level of performance.
- Must contribute to a positive work environment.
- Performs any task required to support customer requirement and company goals.
- Supports and maintains Quality Policy and 5 S standard.
- 2 years of experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents in English such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, work orders, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to drive forklift, pallet jack and material handling equipment.
- Ability to add and subtract.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must be able to sit or stand for at least 8 hours a day.
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.