Fullerton, CA 92831
Job Summary: Reporting to the warehouse supervisor, performs a wide range of duties to include but not limited to loading and unloading trucks, order picking, putaway, replenishment, LTL and TL truck order picking, and returns; receiving experience is a plus. In addition, all responsibilities are carried out in a safe manner with the goal of providing customer satisfaction to our internal and external customers, consistent with company values and leadership behaviors.
Job duties and Responsibilities: include the following.
- Unload trailers and stay current with the inbound delivery appointments.
- Must be Certified on the Stand-Up Forklifts
- Experience with the electric pallet jack
- Reconcile inbound shipments.
- Pick line replenishment
- Consolidate product in the warehouse to create space
- Follow put away SOPs in accordance with dedicated space configurations in the warehouse.
- Monitor pallet stacks in the warehouse and restack any suspect stacks that could fall or are crushing product
- Maintain clean, organized dock: a place for everything and everything in its place
- Assist in receipt and put away of parts and accessories as dictated by volume or as time permits
- Operate equipment safely, and become OSHA certified.
- Assist with monthly and fiscal inventories.
- Perform warehouse housekeeping duties.
- Assist in assembly projects when requested.
- Receiving and Inventory Control experience a plus.
- Hours-7am-4: 00pm, mandatory OT
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Education, Skills and Experience Needed:
- High School diploma or G.E.D is required
- Good general math skills
- 2 years prior forklift and warehouse experience required
- Good verbal and written skills in English
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- WMS with RF scanner experience desirable.