Healthcare Call Center Rep. (Member, Provider)
Ontario, CA 91761 US
These positions range from Member Service Representative, Provider Services Representative and other healthcare call center positions.
- Communicate with contracted and non-contracted clients/members by providing information and assistance as appropriate.
- Assist members/clients s with interpreting Member eligibility and benefit information
- Successful completion Call Center training,
- Active participation in continuous training,
- Follow required call scripts and QA requirements.
- Handle an average of 65 inbound/outbound calls per day.
- Strict adherence to specific work schedule and company attendance and punctuality policy.
- Document timely and accurate of all calls received. Over 100% call documentation is required
- High School Diploma or GED ( will be verified)
- 1 year of Healthcare Call Center experience (Hospital, Clinic, Collections, IPA, etc)
- Or 2 years of Call Center experience (any industry) with 2 years of healthcare industry experience
- Type 35 WPM (pass assessment
- Basic MS Office/computer skills
- Excellent customer service and communication verbal/written skills preferred
- Knowledge of Medicare and / or Medi-CAL preferred
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug test per healthcare federal and state regulations