Member Service Representative
- Responsibilities include the ability to manage tasks within client relationships and working to carry out client goals while meeting department goals. Such tasks include:
- Enrollment of employer groups and individual members in health plan benefits
- Servicing multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Review and/or reconciliation of customer bills and invoices
- Record keeping of adds, terms, changes, and bills.
- Liaising with internal teams and colleagues to resolve problems and find solutions.
- Support on all aspects of Commercial health plan and COBRA Administration
- Providing Help Desk Support for Group Administration department as needed or on rotation.
- This role may need to travel on rare occasions for company functions planned annually in advance.
- This full-time role includes a traditional Monday to Friday day shift that has planned Saturday rotations on occasions based on the needs of the business.
- 2 or more years of experience in healthcare, benefit plans, office administration and service roles
- Bachelor s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or related fields
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel
- Advanced Excel expertise is preferred.
- Experience working in the following fields preferred: healthcare, business, or customer service-related fields.
- Experience in leading projects: able to understand complex tasks and streamline workflows.
- Strong Communication, professional written and verbal skills
- Able to commute to Irvine, primarily remote work with flexibility to come to Irvine 1-2 times per week. Local candidates only
- Has experience in managing projects and process and can find way to streamline work flows
- Huge plus to have Healthcare background in billing and enrollment, group administration
- Must have advanced excel expertise .
- Must be fluent to speak Spanish