Production Planner in Huntington Beach $25-$30
Huntington Beach, CA 92647 US
The Production Planner reviews contract requirements as summarized on a sales order, determines and
orders materials required, and schedules the work required so that the material will be produced in an
efficient and timely manner.
1. Reviews and becomes familiar with all drawings, specifications, and other documents concerning
customer quotations and orders.
2. Coordinates with appropriate department personnel to fulfill all contract requirements.
3. Prepares and distributes shipping forecasts and ship dates.
4. Coordinates with the assigned Laboratory Technician for accomplishment of all outside and in-house
testing of material.
5. Determines product packaging and shipping requirements.
6. Performs stock checks for manufactured goods and gives feedback to customer service personnel as
7. Good verbal and written communication skills.
8. Maintains manufacturing inventory on a PC.
9. Notifies supervisor or manager of any potential safety hazards.
10. Performs other tasks and duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
1. High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
2. Experience interpreting work orders to the extent required to write manufacturing work orders with
adequate clarity and detail for plant use.
3. Computer data entry experience or must be able to exhibit a proficiency at data entry