CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA US
The Se rvice Sales Representative provides outstanding customer service and proactively reaches out to all customers on their service experience. This position tracks customer warranty status and solicits customers to renew or sign up for warranty packages. This role also assists in service administrative functions such as answering the phone, maintaining records, booking travel, creating quotes, preparing on-demand reports, and following-up with customers.
- Take ownership of customer service program, including questions, forms, documentation, reporting, and suggested initiatives.
- Follow-up with all customers on their service experience.
- Document customer interactions, conversations and feedback.
- Provide timely feedback to management on service failures and customer concerns.
- Routinely generate and present customer service feedback reports to management.
- Proactively research service revenue opportunities. Assist in service bids and quotes for warranty, parts etc. And work on documents or reports required.
- Consistently track machine warranty status and systematically contact customers for warranty interest. Demonstrate strong service knowledge, and persuasive salesmanship to effectively convey service and warranty value.
- Generate detailed reports on customers contacted, quoted and sales conversion rate.
- Achieve or exceed agreed warranty and service revenue generation targets
- Associate s or Bachelor s Degree; or
- 1-3 years customer service or sales experience; or
- Equivalent c ombination of education and experience.
Pay Rate: $20 - $24 plus commission.