Torrance, CA 90503
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- Responsible for general ledger.
- Fixed asset processing and reporting.
- Maintain bank accounts.
- Monitor reserve accounts and short-term fund investments.
- Review bank statements.
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies.
- Auditing and verifying documents.
- Following internal controls.
- Financial and profitability analysis on a requested basis.
- Must have an Accounting degree and at least 4 years experience.
- Strong Computer Skills.
- Accuracy in daily work and other projects.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
- Adherence to policies, procedures and instructions of Manager of Financial Reporting.
- Ability to function as a team player.