Santa Fe Springs, CA 906705108
What to expect on a daily basis:
- Accurate weighing of materials.
- Safely and securely pack various size/shape containers that can be very small parts and larger parts up to 5 gallon tanks and containers
- Proper labeling and palletizing
- Moving material to prepare for packing and shipping
- Following the production schedule.
- General Labor in the plant as needed.
- Working overtime when necessary.
- Adherence to all department procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP' s).
These are the requirements:
Experience in a manufacturing plant handling warehouse duties
Lift and move heavy containers- up to 50lbs
Any Forklift experience is a plus, will train an certify
Strong Verbal and Written skills
Great attitude, self -starter, and history of excellent attendance.
Follow all safety rules, must wear Steel Toe Shoes
Hours 7am to 3: 30 (OT) Mon-Fri
This is a long term position with a company that recognizes hard work and offers stability, please send your resume for immediate consi deration!