Technical Support Representative
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA US
Summary: As a Technical Support Representative, this individual is expected to have advanced technical knowledge and customer service experience, with the ability to assist in overseeing the dealer service network in Latin America, as well as custom products and projects as assigned. Primary responsibilities include preparing quotations, processing claims, completing service documentation, updating customer files. Also communicates with Latin America sales team on new opportunities, and dealer service training and local support logistics.
- Answer calls and emails. Provide technical support, document phone conversations and respond quickly and courteously to resolve service needs and ensure customer service satisfaction.
- P erform general office duties, such as maintaining records management database systems and basic bookkeeping, and complete in a timely manner.
- Perform systematic and documented phone diagnostics with customers, Astrophysics personnel and subcontractors, and dealer netwo rk
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with the service team on daily tasks and activities.
- Partner with subcontractors and dealers to produce reports, review spare parts, and meet contractual obligations. Update Service Manager with regular status reports.
Education and Experience:
- Associate s or Bachelor s Degree in Electronics or related field;
- 2-5 years technical support experience; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent ana lytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to work independently, and be proactive.
- Speaks Spanish
Pay Rate: $21 - $25
Monday - Friday
Casual - Business Casual Dress Code