Anaheim, CA 92807 US
Under general supervision, the Inspector/Tester conducts a variety of test processes and inspects raw materials, parts, entire products, and finished goods. Perform related functions as needed.
Tasks (regardless of the current job holder)
- Test pH/ORP/ production at final test level.
- Test pH/ ORP/ at TSO level for top seal.
- Test pH/ ORP/ production at stem level utilizing test equipment.
- Visually inspect products.
- Log test result values such as pH values, millivolts, impedance, and pass/fail criteria for all stem, TSO, and finished goods in the test log.
- Conduct Memosens testing and E+H CPF81/82 testing processes. Utilize computer test station for logging test results and for serialization of sensors. Print serialization labels.
- Administer TC testing, including the checking of ohm values using ohm meters.
- Conduct diagnostic testing, including thermal shock testing, utilizing hotplates, beakers, and hot/cold water.
- Perform sample/special testing on selected basis by checking different requirements and testing procedures for cracked bulbs, bulb impedance, fit, form, and functionality.
- Stock and transfer tested electrodes for production, storage, and shipping.
- Log and update completed inspection orders in SAP
- Calibrate and check functionality of ph test meters and ohmmeters. Record values.
- Scrap electrodes by recording scrap in test logs. Reclaim and place in scrap bin.
Pay Rate: $20.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday through Friday 6am-2: 30p